McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
McKesson Corporation is a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information solutions. McKesson partners with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments, and other organizations in healthcare to help provide the right medicines, medical products, and healthcare services to the right patients at the right time, safely and cost-effectively. United by our ICARE shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities that make our customers and partners more successful – all for the better health of patients. McKesson has been named a “Most Admired Company” in the healthcare wholesaler category by FORTUNE, a “Best Place to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, and a top military-friendly company by Military Friendly. For more information, visit www.mckesson.com.
Reporting to the Import Manager, the position holder will play a pivotal role in the success of the brokerage department. The position will have the responsibility to ensure effective and efficient file processing, ISF, customs clearance, OGA releases, and deliveries to the distribution centers. The candidate will be responsible for the document flow, clearance times, and communicating any delays, releases, and ETAs to the proper parties within McKesson. This position will require training to include but is not limited to U.S. Customs Regulations, Free Trade agreements, Valuation, Entry, Post Entry, and Harmonized Tariff Classification procedures.
· Willingness to learn all aspects of US Import clearance and transportation
· Work collaboratively with operations to seek continuous improvements
· Maintain excellent day-to-day relationships and communications with all key stakeholders in the supply chain – manufacturers, freight forwarders /carriers, and McKesson Medical-Surgical business unit’s personnel.
· Willingness to take trade-related training, both internal and external.
· Work with all intersections on ISF documentation.
· Review and follow all SOPs and CIB guidelines regarding the building of import files and processing customs clearances, billing, and filing of the transaction.
· Manage vendor payables and process the invoices timely.
· Generate A/R billing timely.
· Previous Import Clearance experience.
· A Broker’s License is a plus, but not required.
· Understanding of CBP, FDA, and OGA roles within the import process
· Excellent attention to detail and planning ability
· Experience with the Harmonized Tariff Schedule
· C-TPAT knowledge is a plus
· Ability to work independently and make decisions based on judgment and integrity
· Ability to work effectively with others to accomplish goals in a challenging environment
· Ability to work in a changing environment
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrates understanding of customer needs/requirements, consistent with organization priorities
· Understanding of customs and beliefs of other groups or cultures
· High School diploma
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We take pride in our culture of connection and believe in a workplace where everyone can be their full, authentic self. We welcome and encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others with diverse perspectives to join our growing team. Your unique perspective and experience are valuable assets that can translate into a rewarding career path with us. Apply to join our team and help shape the future of healthcare!
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based on criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.