FCBF JOB BOARD
Company Hiring: JZ Expedited Companies
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Benefits: Normal holidays observed by transportation industry, paid time off (PTO) after completion of probationary period, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k
Role: An indoor-outdoor operations manager to help oversee two yards and 20+ acres of FTZ and warehouse at a 3PL warehouse and yard. Our cargo mix is both heavy+medium lift cargo along with bulk and racked freight.
An ideal candidate will have:
- First-hand knowledge of NCB rigging material and requirements
- Knowledge of Flat Rack Surveys and ability to coordinate the rigging of OOG equipment using the proper lashing material
- Strong working knowledge of chains/binders/straps and what is required to properly rig OOG cargo to pass JAXPORT stevedoring on-site inspection
- Worked, coordinated crane moves of OOG cargo
- Ability to operate a straight stacker, reach stacker and heavy forklifts over 28,000-pound capacity
- CSX box car unloading and coordinating with CSX to prevent dwell time
- Managed a CY
- Knowledge of the different types of chassis
- Knowledge of HOS and working knowledge of local DOT over-weight rules and OOG permits
- Breakbulk or project cargo experience
- RFID scanner experience
- Import/Export consolidation/deconsolidation experience
- WMS experience
- Local Intermodal Dispatch Experience
- Light/Heavy Scale
- Flexitank install
- Working knowledge of 214/7512 and other related compliance documents
- Tire and chassis repair
- Blocking /bracing and air bags
- Roll clamp/squeeze clamp /rug pole/jig boom
- Automobile storage and loading
- OSHA laws
- Labor planning
- Ability to meet hot port cuts, improvise and change gears on the fly
- Be a leader
- Ability to work at night if needed and weekends
- Motivate and coach
Contact: Interested candidate may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Hiring: John. S. James
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Benefits: Comprehensive insurance (including health, dental, vision, and life), 401(k), and a progressive paid time-off plan
Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the end-to-end importation of international shipments. This position is not clerical. The Import Administrator will take ownership of client accounts, ensure work is completed on a daily basis, and be accountable for the compliance and accuracy of transactions under his/her responsibility.
- Process customs entries end-to-end with careful attention to detail, ensuring adherence to any relevant governmental regulations (partner government agencies, tariffs, license requirements, etc.)
- Conduct activities supplementary to the clearance process, such as client verification, securing customs bonds, arranging inspections, etc.
- Maintain paperwork according to document retention procedures and create detailed and complete notes as required for entry files
- Keep customer apprised of shipment status and issues in a professional and helpful manner
- Create price quotations for customers for various services
- Responsible for timely invoicing of customer charges and verifying accounting information
- Assist Accounting in invoice collection
- Engage in continuous education opportunities provided by John S. James Co., including off-site seminars, webinars, or industry events
- Other tasks as directed by the Office Manager and Import Department
- Minimum educational experience: high school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customs brokerage and import/export operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer literacy (including MS Office and entry filing software)
- Attention to detail
- Regular and predictable attendance
Interested candidates may submit resume to Candice Kiser, HR@johnsjames.com
Company: Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
ST&R is seeking a trade remedies attorney (5 plus years in trade remedies required). The successful candidate will have experience in antidumping and countervailing duty laws as well as other trade relief issues such as IEEPA, EAPA, section 232, section 301, section 201, section 332 and 337 investigations
This role requires strong interpersonal, time management and data analysis skills. The attorney must be comfortable with direct contact with clients and have the ability to prioritize client requests and meet deadlines. In addition, the attorney must have the ability to work independently but with support and direction from the team leader and other subject matter experts and attorneys on the team.
Due to COVID, this position is currently remote and long-term remote work is a possibility.
How To Apply:
Please apply with resume and cover letter indicating availability by email to Tammy Romano at email@example.com
EELCO is in search of an individual with 5+ years’ experience in imports doing CBP 7501, CBP 3461, Inbonds, 7512 and etc.
Monitor and keep records on imports to ensure compliance with regular requirements.
Good communication skills, responsible, team player, & clean background.
Full-Time position, starting pay $15-$17, shift Monday thru Saturday.
Paid vacations, sick days & personal days.
Interested candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Hiring: Seaboard Solutions
Location: Medley, FL
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and 401K
Assist and maintain an efficient and profitable added value Ocean Export service scope for Seaboard Solutions. Maintain effective business relationships with foreign and domestic offices/departments and major/assigned accounts. Work and communicate with other members of the Company to create an effective team. Contribute ocean expert knowledge during discussions of critical issues. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify customer service requirements and define/develop rate quote requests for Seaboard Solutions services.
- Analyze customer’s ocean and inland rates and negotiate with carriers to define/secure the most cost effective rate structure for the Global transportation of their cargoes.
- Serve as the Liaison with Customer and Ocean Carriers in contract negotiations and protect the customers shipping interests.
- Maintain rate quote information database of pricing information forwarded to customers
- Prepare appropriate ocean shipping documentation, letters of instruction, bill of ladings, EEI (Electronic Export Information), delivery orders, commercial invoices, packing lists, Certificates of origin etc. as well as tracking of shipments.
- Prepare and oversee pick up and deliveries of cargoes per customer’s request.
- Perform cargo bookings and all related tasks for ocean services.
- Work with warehouse operations to track and prepare loading specs of cargoes as per customer requirements and maximum cubic utilization of Ocean Containers.
- Work with customer suppliers to track availability, coordinate pick up and ship orders based on PO Management customer guidelines and identify most effective routing means based on established rate structures and in compliance with all governmental agencies/regulations (Customs, Census Bureau, Chamber of Commerce, Haz-mat regulations, FMC)
- Prepare reports required by customers and invoice all related services performed on shipments.
- Coordinate inland trucking, consolidations, and identify marine insurance requirements.
- Maintain management and overseas offices informed on a regular basis, alerting management of business opportunities, problems /issues.
- Gather and monitor all relevant export documentation needed to ship via ocean.
- Keep current with government regulations pertaining to international commodities shipments, e.g. hazardous materials, customs, foreign country regulations.
- Seek additional business opportunities with customers during business.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Two (2) years of experience in the ocean transportation industry from a Freight Forwarder / NVOCC stand point, with the last industry related position having been held within the last 3 years. To include; export documentation, coordinating inland trucking for LCL/FCL (Less/Full Container Load), cargo insurance, and cargo consolidation/deconsolidation.
- Experience in preparation of Electronic Export Information (EEI) (equivalent to SED), Ocean Bill of Lading (MBL & HBL) documents, import arrival notifications, as well as understanding the process of a letter of credit.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of In-bond and Hazardous material process and documentation.
- Knowledge of state, federal, and international applicable laws and regulations (Federal Maritime Commission, Census Bureau, Interstate Commerce Commission, U.S. Customs, environmental and hazardous, import/export, maritime and Civil Aeronautic Board).
- Familiarity with International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS) and shipping terms.
- Demonstrated skills relevant to evaluating rating and pricing information.
- Effective analytical and negotiating skills relevant to rating, pricing and bookings.
- Intermediate computer skills (in programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Spanish at an intermediate to advanced level (verbal and written).
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including telephone etiquette and positive customer relations abilities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Must be able to prioritize and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, multitask and possess strong initiative.
- Ability to work extended hours, holidays and/or weekends, as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use his fingers.
- The employee frequently is required to talk and/or hear.
- The employee is continuously required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Report safety hazards
- Immediately report incidents involving injury, illness, or property damage
- Wear protective PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as instructed or necessary
- Comply with all company safety policies, procedures, and rules
- Refuse any unsafe task or operation
- Participate in safety meetings and training
- Be constantly aware of their personal safety and that of their coworkers
Please apply directly on our company website in order to be considered for any of our opportunities. https://www.seaboardsolutions.com/job-openings/
Company Hiring: Cargo International Consolidators
Location: Miami, FL
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance with possibility of growth within the company and annual bonuses. **effective after a 60-day probationary period.
Position: The Documentation Clerk position is a full-time position for a person that finds satisfaction through organization and knows that what they are doing brings such great value to the company! The position reports to the ABC (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao) Division Manager and provides data and administrative support within the department with a schedule of Monday – Friday business office hours 8:30am – 5:00pm and some overtime required. The candidate will need to have advanced computer skills, be highly detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment that is constantly changing.
- Prepares source data for computer data entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader with resolution.
- Arrange AES filing timely.
- Maintains data entry and documentation requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist Team Leader with any needs necessary.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Ocean Export
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Must possess and demonstrate an outgoing, professional service-oriented demeanor
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Able to work hours as dictated by the situation and willing to expand duties as situation dictates.
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Acts with urgency to meet and resolve team needs; team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Maintains productivity and efficiency when faced with stressful situations.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) Required.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience with Data Entry.
- Experience with freight software is a plus.
Contact: Interested candidates may send resume to Michelle Fajardo, email@example.com
Company Hiring: CFL Agencies USA
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance. WFH – flexible work environment during COVID-19.
- Transactional support for receivables, payables, payroll, cash application, journal entry posting.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Coordinate with all levels of personnel (US and foreign offices) to gather and analyze financial & operational data.
- Generate and prepare detailed monthly reports.
- Perform other special duties and projects as directed by Financial Controller.
- Support operating departments by performing financial and operational analysis.
- Bachelor’s / Associates Degree in related major (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or Finance).
- 3 – 5 years of financial accounting experience; preferably in a small to medium-sized private company.
- Experience in a Shipping, Trucking, or Logistics management environment is preferable.
- Displayed ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Exhibited leadership skills and strong motivation for career advancement.
- Capable of thinking analytically and creatively.
- Have initiative, confidence, and drive to achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with Excel, and experience with accounting systems.
- Spanish/English equally fluent.
Contact: All interested candidates may send resume to Isabel Villacis, Financial Controller. firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Hiring: Acco Terramar
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience.
Benefits: Full health, vision and dental insurance; paid personal days, vacation and public holidays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Handling all aspects of quoting, coordinating and preparing documentation for inland freights, air and ocean shipments, and also assisting in in-bond shipments (IE, T&E, warehouse entries, etc.)
Education Requirement: High school diploma or associate’s degree from a two-year college.
Language Requirement: Fully bilingual in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a time sensitive environment
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Great personality and sense of humor
Experience Requirement: Minimum 2 years working in customer service and/or documentation for air/ocean freight forwarder, NVOCC and Customs Broker; other freight forwarder or customs clearance experience an advantage.
Al Germi, President, Acco Terramar
Office: (305) 591-8380
Cell: (305) 725-9070