FP+F: Fines, Penalties, and Forfeitures
While we know you aren’t looking to get in trouble with US Customs and Border Protection, the reality is that many of us wouldn’t know what to do in the case of a fine, penalty, or forfeiture. Featuring top experts on the subject, this seminar will cover:
– Administrative Petition Process
– Air, Ocean, and Forwarder Violations
– Bonded Warehouse and Transportation Violations
– Export Violations
– Judicial Forfeiture Process
– Liquidated Damage Claims and Import Violations
– Mitigation Guidelines
– Prior Disclosures
– Peter Quinter, Esq., Chair, US Customs and Trade Law Group, GrayRobinson, P.A.
– Chief Nelly Foreiter – Seizures, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol
– Chief Lorena Silva – Penalties, Liquidated Damages and Prior Disclosures, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol
**This event will be in a hybrid format, meaning you can register for in-person attendance or virtual attendance!