Experts Discuss Complying with CPSC and Getting the Most Out of CTPAT
Complying with CPSC Basics
- What goods require CPSC compliance?
- What is CBP’s CPSC’s Regulatory Robot?
- What are the top reasons CPSC will detain and/or seize goods?
- What are the top tips to stay compliant and what CPSC resources should you provide importers?
- What is CPSC’s Beta Pilot Test of electronic filing (eFiling)?
- Why is this important for brokers?
- What will happen during the workshop on October 13, 2022?
- Are there CTPAT benefits for CPSC related imports?
Getting the Most out of CTPAT
- What is risk and its importance?
- What are the types of risks companies should be assessing?
- How do you measure ROI, KPI, MBO, Annual Self-Assessments & Updates?
- How do you define a product budget and manage it effectively?
Building a strong security program:
- What policies & procedures should you have in place?
- What is the importance of training?
CTPAT and Risk Assessment:
- How should corporate leadership be involved?
- How do you successfully build a Risk Management Team?
- Jennifer Diaz, Board Certified International Attorney, President, Diaz Trade Law
- Charly Berio-Cruz, Compliance Investigator, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Eduardo E. Hurtado – MBA, CPP®, Global Security, Regional Security Manager (NASA), Hasbro, Inc.
- Andrea Rucker-Yarosh – Supervisory Management and Program Analyst in the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
Diaz Trade Law