Doing Business in the Western Hemisphere – Brazil
Use this code for a 30% discount: FCBF-MAY-2021
The Western Hemisphere was discovered more than 500 years ago, but sizable portions of it remain an unexplored territory for many potential exporters. Companies may have considered venturing into these new markets but may be hesitant to do so because of the unknown.
ST&R is presenting a series of webinars to introduce companies to the most important rules and regulations in key markets in this region. These webinars will cover essential elements of each country’s market potential, trade regime and trade agencies, and key import rules, as well as other general aspects to consider.
- overview of the Brazilian market and Brazil’s trade regime
- customs tariffs, classification, origin rules, FTAs, and trade remedies
- import licensing and import restrictions
- mandatory standards and labelling requirements
- entry and customs clearance
- general corporate, tax, and employment matters
- general visa and immigration matters
- sales promotion in Brazil
View all live and on demand ST&R webinars here: https://www.strtrade.com/training/events
May 19, 2021, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EST
1.5 CCS Credits