CBP – ACE: Auditing Your Import History
This one-hour webinar describe the benefits of Automated Commercial Environment (“ACE”) import history audits and show audience how to analyze data. ACE is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”) system designed to facilitate legitimate trade while enhancing border security. ACE provides a single, centralized access point for the trade community to connect with CBP and its Partner Government Agencies (“PGAs”). It is the primary system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility. The presentation will discuss services offered by DTL including the import report card.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
– How to Setup an ACE Account
– What is ACE and Why is It Important?
– Learn What You Import
– Learn Where You Import
– Learn How Much You Import
– Determine Cost Saving Strategies
– Determine Issues with Your Import Processes Based on The Data
– Jennifer Diaz
Who Should Attend:
– Customs Brokers
– Regulatory Affairs Professionals
– In-House Legal Counsel
– Product Development Managers
– Others Interested in Importing
Eligible for 1 CCS/MCS NEI Credit
– Input your NCBFAA NEI ID number at the time of registration to receive credit.