Bluetooth Brand Guidelines for Brokers and Forwarders
Overall Goal of Training Segment: Provide fundamentals of brand guidelines and review listing search process
By the end of this training segment, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the guidelines and requirements around the proper use of the Bluetooth Trademarks
- If unsure of the Bluetooth trademark usage, know where to find the Bluetooth Brand Guide
- Accurately search for a client’s product using the product listing search tool.
- Accurately search to see if a client is a Bluetooth SIG member using the member directory tool.
- Email brand manager with all pertinent info regarding the clients’ case. (Product and results of the product and member searches.)
- Who is the Bluetooth SIG?
- How to determine if the product is qualified by the Bluetooth SIG
- How to determine if the product is using the brand correctly
- How to use the Bluetooth member directory
- How to use the Bluetooth listings search
- Who and how to contact the Bluetooth SIG if the brokers have questions