April GMM: Light at the End of the Tunnel
Is that a light we see? As we get more news of vaccinations, cruise restarts, school back in session, and more, we can’t help but wonder…are we prepared for post-pandemic international trade?
In this General Membership Meeting, we’ve got a lot to cover! We’ll discuss all of the following, PLUS you’ll get a chance to meet our new Board of Directors for 2021-22!
– Clogged Canals: Was the Suez incident a one-off?
– Continued Congestion: When will this ever end?
– Container Losses: How can we optimize the inventory we have?
– Contingency Plans: What is the best “Plan B”?
Our panelists will discuss where they see trade going in the not-so-distant “future”, and helping brokers and forwarders prepare for the unknown.
– Emir Pineda, Miami International Airport
– Frank Camp, JAXPORT
– Gabriel Rodriguez, A Customs Brokerage
– Camilo Quintero, EFL Global
– Sean Gazitua, WTDC
– Deb Stern, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
– Kimberly Wakeman, Avalon Risk Management